SingleFlyer Top Posts of 2017
2017 has been another exciting year. Below are the top 10 posts I wrote in 2017 (based on page views). I’m always surprised by which posts get the most readers. You can read my top posts of all time here.
10. How to Transfer World of Hyatt Points Directions on how to transfer points from one person’s account to another.
9. Singapore Airlines A380 Suite Class Sydney to Singapore One of the best flights ever. It helped that the Sydney Lounge and Singapore Private Room are both top notch.
8. T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Samsung Pay 20,000 Points Promo A good deal for those that got the top phone of the year. But beware of expiration dates on awards.
7. Sale on Alaska Airlines Award Flights An unadvertised sale on some great, inexpensive flights using Alaska Airlines miles.
6. JetBlue Mint LAX to Fort Lauderdale My first experience with JetBlue Mint. The best domestic way to fly.
5. Gift Card Cash Back Laws A controversial post about some of the laws around cashing out gift cards.
4. Delta 360 Status The unadvertised, mysterious top status from Delta including a generous gift.
3. Zipcar Commuter Plan for $199 a Month A great new way to live in the city without owning a car.
2. Car2Go vs. ReachNow vs. Zipcar: Which Carshare is Right for You A comparison of the top three car share companies.
1. Cheapoair Cancelation Fee My top post of the year got three times as many views as number two. Apparently I wasn’t the only one that got duped by a terrible fee from a popular online travel agent.
Sneak Peak of the Alaska Lounge in Concourse C at Sea-Tac I got a private tour of the new Alaska Lounge prior to it being open to the public (or Alaska employees for that matter).
Virgin America First Class Review 2018 will see the extinction of one of the better First Class domestic products. I spent a lot of time on Virgin America this year and will miss the airline as it becomes Alaska.