T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Samsung Pay 20,000 Points Promo
Samsung Pay is a contactless payment system that rewards you for each purchase you make using your phone. I use it a lot and wrote about it here.
As predicted, the promotion is now life. Visit https://tmobileoffer.samsungrewards.com/?affiliate_id=samsungpay to find out more. However beware, the eligible T-Mobile stores are very limited. I’m hoping this is a mistake.
A promotion listed in my Samsung Pay account is called “Upload your receipt” with the dates of May 31-June 30.
When you click on the promo, it takes you to this page: https://tmobileoffer.samsungrewards.com/?affiliate_id=samsungpay
The page says to “check back soon” but the Terms and Conditions offer info about the promotion.
Starting on June 28th T-Mobile customers that purchase a new Galaxy S8 or S8+ at a T-Mobile store and then set up their Samsung Pay account will receive 20,000 Samsung Reward points. You just have to snap a photo of your receipt and upload it. As soon as 20 minutes later you will receive 20,000 points in your account.
I value Samsung Rewards points at 0.5 cents a piece. That means this promo is worth $100 in gift cards. Not a huge deal, but if you can stack it with one of the Buy One, Get One Free promotions that has been ubiquitous over the past few months, this could make for a great deal. Though according to the terms you can only get the promotion for one phone per purchase.
Full terms and conditions:
Get the Galaxy S8. Get Rewarded Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Get the Galaxy S8. Get Rewarded Offer (the “Offer”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States including D.C., Puerto Rico, & U.S. Virgin Islands and are eighteen (18) years old or older. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Eligible individuals are each, a “Participant”, collectively the “Participants” (and may be referred to throughout these Terms and Conditions as “you” or “your”).
2. Timing: The Offer begins on June 28, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on July 14, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. PT (the “Offer Period”). Sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
3. How to Participate in Offer: During the Offer Period, Participants must take the following actions:
a) From June 28, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. PT through June 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. PT, purchase one (1) Galaxy S8 or S8+ from a qualifying T-Mobile Store or T-Mobile Truck with a T-Mobile service agreement (herein “Qualified Purchase”). See list of qualifying T-Mobile store/truck locations here;
b) Install Samsung Pay from the Google Play store and join Samsung Rewards Program (Terms and Conditions apply);
c) During the Offer Period, visit “Get the Galaxy S8. Get Rewarded.” within the Promotion Section within the Samsung Pay app. Complete and submit the online registration form including your name and valid email address associated with your Samsung Account;
d) Upload a photo of the receipt that clearly displays your single Qualified Purchase from a qualifying location (“Photo”). Photo must not be larger than 5MB and may only be one of the following file types: .gif, .png, .tiff, .bmp, .jpeg, or .pdf. NOTE: If your receipt/Photo includes multiple Qualified Purchases it will only be eligible to receive one (1) Offer and cannot be submitted by a second consumer.
Once purchase has been verified (receipt verification can take 20-60 minutes; but no longer than three (3) days), you will receive twenty-thousand (20,000) Samsung Rewards Points added toyour Samsung Rewards Account.
Limit: One (1) Offer per Samsung Account.
4. Sponsor: Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660.
5. Participant’s Personal Information: Information collected from participation is subject to
Pay Privacy Notice: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00045961/997435235.
6. Offer Governed By Samsung Rewards Program: The Terms and Conditions of the
Samsung Rewards Program (http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards-terms-and-
conditions/) are incorporated herein by reference and govern this Offer, including those relating to
Reward Point use, redemptions and expiration.
© 2017 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd