SingleFlyer Top Posts of 2019
Below are the top 10 posts I wrote in 2019 (based on page views). I’m always surprised by which posts get the most readers.
I find that a few of my posts are like a fine wine… they get better with age! Some of my most read posts become popular months later (once search engines catch). For example, one of my most read posts this year didn’t even make the top 10 list of posts in the year it was written. You can read my top posts of all time here.
Likewise, some of the posts that draw a good amount of attention at first don’t hold up over time. If I was to go back and check on the Top Posts of 2018, I would find a complete shake up of the popular pages a year later.
With that said, here are the posts written in 2019 that got the most page views in 2019 starting with number 10.
10. Port of Spain Trinidad Airport Lounge – I am surprised by the level of interest in the very basic lounge at the small Caribbean airport. My guess is that there are a limited number of reviews of this lounge on the internet.
9. Andaz Scottsdale Resort Bungalows Review – Andaz is one of my favorite hotel brands. The Scottsdale property offers a lovely experience not far from Old Town.
8. Icelandair 757-200 Saga Class YVR-KEF – I redeemed vouchers won through a scavenger hunt for my roundtrip flight to Europe in Icelandair’s version of Business Class. The best part was the amenity kit.
7. Parisi Udvar Hotel Budapest Review – One of my favorite hotel stays this year was at Hyatt’s brand new Parisi Udvar hotel in Budapest.
6. EuroAtlantic 767 Business Class KEF-AMS – I am not surprised this post intrigued a lot of readers. Due to the 737-MAX grounding, Icelandair got creative with some of their flights.
5. Caesars Palace Augustus Premium Room Review – My second stay at Caesars Palace had me upgraded to a premium level room.
4. Iberia A330 Business Plus LAX-MAD – While not the best Business Class product available, my review of the flight gained the attention of a good number of readers. Maybe it was the *delicious* dinner…
3. LimePod New Carshare Option – The irony is that since the time I wrote this post, LimePod has closed up shop. LimePod was a flash in the pan but got a lot of interest in 2019.
2. What is the Best Hyatt Hotel in Seattle? – Seattle is one of the most visited cities in the USA. Hyatt is a popular brand. It makes sense that people want to know which hotel is the best option.
1. Status Match to Discover Loyalty Black – Discover Loyalty is a number of hotel brands that have come together to create a loyalty program. I stumbled upon it when planning my summer in Europe. And I was able to do a status match to get the most out of at least one stay.