Mlife Explained – Las Vegas

By | February 18, 2015

Mlife explained

Welcome to SingleFlyer.com!  Your source for news about Las Vegas and other relevant travel info.  Be sure to subscribe to my email updates and follow me on Twitter.

In Vegas, there are two major players in the casino world: MGM Resorts (or Mlife) and Caesars Entertainment.  There are some smaller ones as well (Station Casinos aimed more at locals, Wynn, Venetian), but these two are definitely the largest both in Vegas but also around the world.  This is Mlife explained in my most simple way.

Like airlines and hotels; Vegas casino properties also have loyalty clubs.  People typically have strong preference for one brand or the other.  I tend to stick with MGM Resorts’ loyalty club, known as Mlife, mainly because I like the MGM properties the best (I actually like Wynn best of all, but it is high end and only has two Vegas hotels).  In fact, I will be staying at Aria, one of their higher end properties, next weekend.

Casino loyalty programs work the same way as hotel or airline loyalty programs; the more “loyal” you are to their brand (i.e. the more you spend with them), the more rewards you earn.  For a hotel it might be free nights or upgrades, for airline it is usually miles towards free flights and first class upgrades.  For a casino, it could be comped rooms, shorter lines at the club, or priority check in.

No matter where you stay or play in Vegas, I suggest joining their player’s club.  It is free to join and often you get some sort of sign up bonus (free slot play, a deck of cards, coupons).  All you have to do is find the players club (usually at a prominent location on the casino floor) and show them your ID.  If you stay at Wynn, you are automatically enrolled in their club.

If you are staying on site, then make sure that your room reservation is linked with your players club account.  This is because not only do you earn loyalty points by gambling, but you also earn it for your hotel stay, spa visit, etc.  For example, when I stay at Aria, I always book it through Mlife VIP Services, which means I usually get a discount on the room.  Then when I am in Vegas, I always use my players card while gambling and I also charge everything I can to my room.  More about why I do that in a minute.

Mlife Explained

Mlife Status Tiers

With Mlife, you earn “Tier Points Credits” (Note: They are called “Tier Credits”.  I originally mentioned them as “Tier Points”) that move you up the tier status ladder.  The list below shows how many Tier Points Credits per year (calculated October 1-September 30) you need to reach each status:

• Sapphire – Base Level
  • Pearl – 25,000+
  • Gold – 75,000+
  • Platinum – 200,000+
  • Noir – Invitation Only (I have heard you need anywhere between 500,000 and 2 million, I don’t know what you have to do to be invited to this club).

You can earn Tier Credits the following ways:

• $3 of Slot Play = 10 Tier Credits
  • $1 spent at MGM Properties = 25 Tier Credits

The slot play seems more complicated, but in reality is simple.  Let’s say you are playing a slot machine and for each “spin” you are betting $1.  After three spins, you will have earned 10 Tier Credits.  Whether during those three spins you won $1,000 or lost the $3, you still earn the same Tier Credits (10).

If you are a big slot player, you can rack up Tier Credits pretty quickly.  For me, and for a growing number of Vegas visitors, the draw isn’t so much the gambling any more.  I prefer to spend some time at the spa or a nice restaurant or seeing a show.  The best way to get your Tier Credits for these activities is to charge them to your room (assuming you are staying at an MGM property).  This way every dollar you spend on food, entertainment, and the room itself, will earn you Tier Credits.

Let’s say you book a room for three nights at $100 a night.  Then you go to a Cirque du Soliel show and you get a good seat for $100.  Maybe you get a massage for $300 and have a couple of nice meals for another $200 total.

For your weekend you spent $900, all of which you charged to your room.  Now, when you check out, you make sure that your Mlife Players Club number is linked to your hotel account.  And look at that, you just earned 22,500 Tier Credits without gambling a dime.  But since you are in Vegas, you probably gambled some which will put you over the 25,000 Tier Point mark and bump you up to Pearl.

View from the Aria

View from the Aria

There are some additional nuances that I won’t get into in detail here.  Each status tier comes with bonus earnings (10% bonus for Pearl, 20% bonus for Gold, etc) that allow you to earn Tier Credits more quickly.  When gambling, you also earn Express Comps and Points for free play, but to be honest I have found that those accumulate so slowly that they aren’t really worth keeping track of.

So what do you get with each status tier?  Here are the most important perks that are added at each tier:

Pearl

• 10% Tier Credit Bonus
  • Buffet Line Pass (so you don’t have to wait in the sometimes LONG line)

Gold

• 20% Tier Credit Bonus
  • Priority Hotel Check In Line
  • Free Room Upgrade* Although they say this is one of the perks, I have never actually been upgraded as a Gold member.
  • VIP Line Access for Clubs
  • VIP Lounge at some properties

Platinum

• 30% Tier Credit Bonus
  • Turn Down Service* You have to call down or ask at check in for this service This is no longer a benefit
  • Taxi Line Pass
  • Annual Free Cruise on Royal Caribbean (more on this in my follow up post) Once you earn Platinum, just call Royal Caribbean at 1-800-762-0702 to book your free cruise.
  • Platinum Experience You must ask at check in, the front desk should have a letter for you

Noir

• 40% Tier Credit Bonus
  • VIP Lounge Check In
  • Complimentary Limo to/from the Airport

For complete list of the perks, visit Mlife’s website, although I am not sure how clearly they even have Mlife explained.

The other perk that you get with your status is matching status with Hyatt Gold Passport.  It is also reciprocal, so even if you have never been to Vegas before, but have status with Hyatt, you can match to Mlife and enjoy the above perks.

IMG_0579

Vegas in one photo

The other detail to note is that your Tier Credits reset each October 1.  Everyone goes back to zero on that date.  However, you keep whatever status you earned the last year.  So, for example, if you earn Gold status on June 1, 2015, you immediately enjoy the benefits of Gold and would keep that status until October 1, 2016.  If you didn’t earn a single additional Tier Point, you would go back to Sapphire on October 1, 2016.

Like all loyalty programs, there is a good chance that this may change next year, or tomorrow for that matter so enjoy it for what it is now.

I wouldn’t say Mlife is better or worse than Caesar’s player’s club, it is just what I know and stick with. I would suggest if you go to Vegas often, find a property you like and stick with that loyalty club.

Enjoyed this post? Follow @single_flyer on Twitter for updates on Mlife, Vegas, and other travel news and tips.

55 thoughts on “Mlife Explained – Las Vegas

1. Kristee

Two quick questions- as I am still trying to understand this! I currently have the gold card with mLife and am aiming to get platinum before the cutoff date. Question 1-What exactly does it mean when they say you get a 20% tier credit bonus? Question 2- usually when I go to the spa or a show, I give them my mLife card when paying for these items, and I am told they apply the points then. Is charging to the room going to get me more points, or the same? Thanks!

1. Single Flyer Post author

Hi Kristee, thanks for your question! Let me take a crack at answers, if I haven’t answered them, please let me know!

1. Tier Level Bonuses – my understanding is that you earn an additional 20% bonus tier credits with your Gold status. So, for example, instead of earning 10 tier credits for $3 in slot play, you would earn 12 tier credits (10 credits plus 2 point bonus for being Gold). If you bet $300, instead of earning 1,000 tier credits you would get 1,200 tier credits. Basically it would accelerate the speed of which you will reach the next tier (Platinum in your case).

2. Credit at the Spa – you earn 25 tier credits for every dollar you spend at the spa, show, restaurant etc. If you show them your Mlife card, it is the same as changing it to your room. I usually suggest charging to your room because you probably already have your Mlife number associated with your room and there isn’t as much room for error. But the way you do it (give your Mlife card at time you pay for the items) should work the exact same.

Also, I would be interested to hear what you are most interested in with Platinum. I “chased” status last year because I wanted to free cruise (I’ll post about this in about a month when I take my cruise), but it is definitely worth figuring out if Platinum status is worth it for you. I’d be happy to talk it through with you more if you want.

2. Saul

Do mlife members get tier points from bottle service either at the pools or mlife nightclubs? Thanks

1. Alan Post author

They should. I always suggest charging to your room (if you are staying at an Mlife property), that way it gets on your room which you should have connected to your Mlife account. Next best thing is to give them your Mlife card when they bring the bill.

3. david

Is it worth chasing Diamond with Hyatt to get to Platinum w/ Mlife? Trying to justify a mattress run and seeing how the wife and I will be heading to Vegas 2-3x next year and wondering if rates are more lucrative for Mlife Platinum than Mlife Gold to help justify getting an additional 8 nights before the end of September. Thank you!

1. Alan Post author

If your only reason for chasing Diamond is to get Mlife Platinum, then I would definitely say it would NOT be worth it. The discounts are not that much better than Gold and to be honest, neither are the perks.

But, if you are going to want to use Hyatt Diamond next year for Hyatt stays, then it might be worth it. I would see Platinum with Mlife as just a bonus. Let me know if you have any more questions about it!

4. Tony Rodriguez

Who knew that fat guy in the pool would be immortalized on the Internet forever!!

5. Lori Cole

I have been an MLife member for several years. I receive free rooms,free play and resort credit every time I go. This is why you should always sign up for a players card. I get offers several times each year. I’m far from being a high roller and currently a Pearl card. I usually get 2-3 Nights Free several times a year and offers for 4 Nights free! 100.00 Freeplay 100.00 Resort Credit! When checking out you should always call a casino host and ask for additional comps! I rarely pay more than a few bucks! Gratuities and Tax are never free!
    You can leave the tip in cash if you prefer. I also receive offers from Ceasers Int’l casinos the Wynn/Encore. I prefer to stay at MGM although the rooms at the Encore are the best…to get a comp there you will have to invest serious money while there! Much better comps are at the MGM resorts. I usually book through a Casino Host and they are wonderful! You can book free offers online as well. If you are already a member you should always check the MLife site and see what offers you already are being offered. Make sure you give them your personal email. This is where you are alerted with your own best offers. They also will invite you to free Concerts ,UFC, Shows and my favorite Free Slot Tournaments. I won 1000.00 my offer gave me 100.00 Freeplay
    plus 3 nights free and 300.00 resort credit! I ate at the best restaurants at the MGM! You can also charge anywhere that is an MGM resort so it all goes on the same room bill and if it’s a MGM owned restaurant you can possibly get that comped as well!
    Be sure it’s a restaurant owned by MGM not like Emiril’s etc.
    CraftSteak, All Buffets etc. Ask for a list of their resort restaurants when you check in.
    I started receiving free offers after playing one time at MGM… although I was already getting offers from Bellagio. I paid for a room once and never since:)

6. John A.

Here’s what I learned about the MLife status…

-Charge everything to the room! Now you COULD save the receipts from the restaurants/shows/spas, take the receipts to one of the MLife kiosks, and they adjust it for you. Or you can charge it to the room and not deal with the scrambling.

-As a current Pearl Member, it’s a 10% boost. Meaning for every $3 I spend in slots, I earn 11 Tier Credits (10 Credits + 1 Credit Pearl Bonus = 11 Tier). You are eligible to earn Tier Credits for table games, but I am not 100% how they calculate it.

-I am currently at 67900 Tier Credits. Need 7100 more Tier Credits to advance to Gold status by September 30, 2016. On October 1, 2016, I will officially have ZERO Tier Credits. However, I will remain at Pearl from October 1, 2016-September 30, 2017. If during this time period I do not spend $1 on anything MLife-related, I will drop back to Sapphire on October 1, 2017. So you see how important it is for me to gain 7100 TC by 093016: the TC count will drop to ZERO, but I will be able to enjoy Gold status until September 2017.

7. Jeff

Great article. I could not find this type of information on the mlife site.

1. Alan Post author

Thanks! I couldn’t either which is why I decided to create the post. Thanks for reading, and let me know if there is anything I’ve left out.

8. John

I just received a notice that points will be doubled September 1-10, that really helps to hit your levels. I already had a trip planned.

1. Alan Post author

Wow, thanks for this heads up. Did you receive an email? If so, could you forward it to me? info at singleflyer dot com. Would love to post about it. Thanks!

1. John

Earn 2X Tier Credits
        September 1 – 11 • September 27 – 30

As a special bonus, earn 2X Tier Credits September 1 – 11 and September 27 – 30, by simply using your M life Rewards card while enjoying select hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences along with slots and table games in Las Vegas. Visit mlife.com and book your M life Rewards offer for your next stay today!

I couldn’t post the compete email, due to my personal information on it.
        I received this August 22nd
        John

1. Alan Post author

Do you have the M life Rewards Mastercard (credit card)? Trying to figure out if this is targeted and to whom. Thanks.

1. John

No I don’t, I am at pearl level and trying to get to gold.

9. irv

ATM im back on pearl lost my gold status 🙁 but i must say the best thing gold offer me was free valet at any mgm resort cuss now they charge you 13.00 a day and its free if you have gold class and above but with pearl you get free self parking that saves you i think 6-8 bucks not sure and with gold i would get more free nights than pearl but im close to getting my gold status back. thanks for the info on how a dollar gets me 25 points and how to charge everything i can to my room i usually just pay and sometimes forget to show my card or save the receipt to show the mlife players desk. and like this past weekend i stayed at the luxor for new years and all i paid was that Saturday the 31st i got Sunday Monday Tuesday for free to check out Wednesday but you do still pay the resort fees and taxes but thats still cheaper then paying for all those days

10. mark

I will be going in a few weeks, I am an Mlife member, but am just an sapphire tier. This is the first time I have actually looked into the benefits of Mlife, and now realize I should have used it a lot more. I thought I needed it to be able to sit at a table and play.

However I have a few questions,
    I booked my room thru the Mlife website and I logged into my account, I spend $1500+ on my room will this also go towards my tier credits? If so is this all automatically, or do I have to take care of this at the front desk, and will that be 25 credits per $1 spent?

I will be staying at the Bellagio, but lets say I go to New York New York, or the MGM,or any other Mlife resort in Vegas, will I be able to charge drinks, meals, etc to my room at the Bellagio just by giving them my Mlife card? Or can I only charge to my room at the hotel I am staying at?

Does table play also give 3 credits for every $1 played?

And If I hit my next level while I am there, will I automatically upgrade to the next level or will I not see the benefits of this until my next visit?

1. Alan Post author

Your room charges will earn you tier credits; just make sure that your M life account is on the reservation when you check in. Yes, it should be 25 tier points per dollar spent.

No matter what M life property you visit, you can charge food, drinks, etc to your room at Bellagio. Just tell them you want to charge it to your room, no need to show your M life card. They’ll ask what property, what your room number is, and your last name (and ID).

The table games don’t have as clear cut way of earning tier credits. I’m not sure how the pit bosses work out comps for table play.

As soon as you hit the next level of tier, you immediately have the benefits. You may want to go get a new card at an M life desk to match your status.

11. Julie

Hi, just wanted to shed some insight on table games.
    I was super lucky one night at roulette (we just got back from Vegas and are going again in April) and the next day realized I had only gotten a few credits for that nights play.
    The next morning I questioned a casino host about it. Here’s what I learned:
    My original cash exchange was $100. Meaning: when I sat down at the table and handed them my money and mLife card the pit boss marked down $100 in the system/on the card.
    That night was a busy Friday night at Monte Carlo with the pit bosses being pulled all around.
    Your table credits are directly dependent upon the put boss noting the system/marking your card. The pit boss was busy and even thought I sat at that table to 4+ hours and won a LOT of money it wasn’t enough to grab their attention when I cashed out the dealer called it out, the pit boss nodded and that was that. No record.
    With this information the next day, I took $1000 of my winnings and used that for my original money exchange. (Because the pit boss is REQUIRED to mark down that transaction).
    Not only did I get full credit for that amount I also had the attention of the pit boss because someone exchanging $1000 for $5 chips isn’t common. Even though I only played with $200 of that original $1000… I still got credit and held their attention.
    I received more credits and comps out of that one day than I had the previous four days combined.
    Hope this helps!! Basically I learned that the easiest way to get credits for table games (I only play roulette) is to make a flashy entrance and then only play with what your comfortable. Just because you have $1000 in chips on the table doesn’t mean you have to gamble with them and you still get the perks.

1. Alan Post author

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard of other similar tactics to get comps. This seems like a pretty low risk way to do it; assuming you know your limits and don’t spend all $1000 of your chips!

12. Sally

I’m at Gold status and haven’t received a comp’d room offer in forever! Any ideas as to why?

1. Alan Post author

I have noticed that they haven’t been as generous lately.

But also I should say that Gold status (or Platinum) doesn’t mean anything to M life if you are not gambling.

13. Cory skinner

Question. I have a good understanding of tier points. I am a mlife gold member and I recently got the MasterCard also. I am heading towards platnium and should easily achieve it with several trips planned this year. My question is the other categories. Express Comps is self explanatory but there is a category just called points I have like 14,000 “points” what can that be used for?

1. Alan Post author

So you sit down at a slot machine and put your card in. It shows you have 14,000 points. What exactly are these points? What can you use them for?

Here is how I understand these points (but I could be wrong!):

These points are earned by playing slots AND/OR using your M life Mastercard. They can be redeemed for Freeplay on slots OR can be converted to Express Comps via the M life desk. I do not believe that these points can be earned via spend at the property (room, restaurants, etc — those only count towards Tier Credits).

My understanding is that you earn 1 point for every $3 in slot coin in ($10 for video poker). Each point can then be used as $.01 in slot Freeplay (or Express Comps if you convert them).

So if you have 14,000 points in your account, these can be used as by selecting POINTPlay at a slot/video poker at a value of $140 in Freeplay. Or if you would rather, you can go to the Mlife desk and have them convert it to $140 Express Comps.

Let me know if you find out something different about these points/Points/POINTPlay/Freeplay!

Side note: M life does not have capitalization uniformity. I hate trying to figure out what letters are supposed to be capital so I’m just going with what I think looks right.

14. Shelley

My husband & I went Monte Carlo last April 2016. He applied for an Mlife card as it was his 1st time in Vegas as an adult. I have a card from my previous 3 visits. I gamble much more than he, so the night before checkout I asked at the Mlife desk if I was privileged to any comps (I’m new to asking as I’ve never before, although I’ve had much free play). The host gave us the resort fees as my comp which was great!! My next trip is in the planning for June 2017 and I was hoping for a few deals.
    My question… Did that make all my points revert to zero? I was getting amazing comps from TI from a previous stay, which I used a few years ago & appreciated. As for my last year’s stay at MC I don’t really get many offers from Mlife or they aren’t worth much. Is using the comps for the resort fee the reason? I went online and I have no record of any spending and zero in all areas.
    TIA.

1. Alan Post author

Receiving comps from the Mlife desk should not affect the number of points in your account; unless they used your Express Comps to cover it. They should ask you if you want to use your Express Comps before they apply them. In that case it could lower your points to zero.

However, each year your Tier Credits reset on October 1. So that would drop to zero which is likely what you are seeing online.

15. Giovanna

I see a lot of people saying that it is 25 points for every $1 spend at Mlife Destinations however on the mlife website it says it is 3 points. Did this recently change or am i missing something? That is a drastic drop if they changed it since everyone has been posting these comments. I dont see ANYWHERE on the website that says anything about 25 points.
    Thanks!!!

16. Shelley

Thank you.
    Most likely they used the express comps to cover the resort fees then. Which would be all they could do, as we booked as an air hotel package.
    I think it may work best if I book separately for future trips, this way I may be eligible for free room comps on checkout… If I’m lucky haha!
    My past averages show approx $3000 spending on slots alone in 3 days (this of course is NOT the amount I actually put in) . I also never knew I should charge to my room and to ask a host what’s available toe before I leave.
    Thanks again

17. Louis

You also get points for money spent at the property if you use the MasterCard. Straight off the website:

Q: Do I only earn Points and Tier Credits at M life Rewards Destinations3?

A: Actually, you earn both Points and Tier Credits everywhere you make purchases with your M life Rewards MasterCard. Use it for everyday purchases and on your next visit to your favorite M life Rewards destination.

As well as:

“3X POINTS AND TIER CREDITS PER $1 SPENT AT M LIFE REWARDS DESTINATIONS”

18. Chelsea

Is there any detailed insight on how you earn Express Comps/Points?

From this website and the M life website, it’s very clear how you can earn Tier Credits; you get 25 Tier Credits for every $1 spent, 10 Tier Credits for every “Base Point” earned. I also found above that you can earn 1 Point for every $3 in slot coin/$10 video poker. Is there any other way to earn points (i.e. hotel rooms, event tickets, spa…etc.)?

The only thing I can find on Express Comps is that you earn them from playing slots or video poker machines. Any idea on how much you need to spend and then how much you get? Or, am I misunderstanding and you can only earn Express Comps by redeeming Points?

It also sounds like you can ask for additional Express Comps when you check in, can you elaborate on that?

I’m planning a trip to Vegas with around 10-15 people for my fiances 30th birthday in September and planning on spending A LOT of money. The cheapest 6 person hotel room/suite I could find is $700 a night, so that’s $3,000 right there for 4 nights (split between us of course). I’m considering the M life MasterCard to purchase the hotel room and some event tickets through M life as well. It’s very clear how you earn Points with the MasterCard; 3 Points for every $1 spent at M life, 2 Points for every $1 spent at gas stations/super markets, 1 Point for every $1 spent elsewhere.

I guess I’m wondering how many Express Comps/Points I would earn just from spending the above WITHOUT having the MasterCard. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. Alan Post author

You only earn Express Comps and Points from gambling (unless you have the MasterCard). However, you can earn Tier Credits for all spend at M life properties.

For every $1 you spend you will earn 25 Tier Credits. So for your $3,000 spend you will earn 75,000 Tier Credits, enough to reach Gold status. These Tier Credits do not earn you any Express Comps.

When you check in, make sure your M life number is on your room reservation. Then, charge everything to your room. That way any spend you do (spa, event tickets) will earn you Tier Credits.

19. SARAH

Hi, do i earn tier credits with the purchase of a gift card?
    i.e if I buy a $100 gift card in May 2017 do I earn 2500 tier credits soon after I py for the gift card or do I need to wait for my trip to Vegas in August and use teh gift card to earn tier credits?
    Thank you in advance!

1. Alan Post author

That’s a good question, and I am not sure of the answer. My guess is would be that you will earn the Tier Credits upon redemption of the card. Please let me know if you find an answer.

20. Randy

If you compare this to the casesrs total rewards program it’s a joke. The Caesars total rewards program offers so much more.

21. Chris

Hi,

Does anyone know if I have already purchased show tickets prior to my trip can i still get tier credits for them? Didn’t think to buy them when I get to Vegas and charge my room. Thanks.

1. Alan Post author

If you have the receipt, just stop by an M life desk; shouldn’t be a problem.

22. Jim

So how do you earn points flying SouthWest and what kind of points and what can they be used for? New to all of f this! I have all ready purchased my flight ticket. Where to show my MLife card and where?

Thanks for your help and timely reply,

Jim Casper

1. Alan Post author

I don’t believe you can earn M life points when flying Southwest. However, you can earn Southwest points when staying at an M life property. You just have to tell them your Southwest member number at check in/out.

23. Jim

Thanks for your help. I have another question. MGM now has a MLife card that Vetereans can apply for and receive. They say you can receive a card and you are immediately moved to Pearl status and receive that status with benefits. This is really nice of MGM but one question. You said at the end of the year everyone moved back to original tier. Does that mean a Veteran would be put on Pearl every year even if the card was not used? I mean I can’t see never using my card in a year but just checking. Also do you know how drinks are given at game tables and slots? Does having a MLife card help? Is there a tier level needed? Or has MGM completely stopped giving drinks to players?

Again thanks for your help and timely reply,
    Jim Casper

1. Alan Post author

Hi Jim, I just heard about the Veterans card yesterday for the very first time. I’m sorry to say I don’t know if it carries over year to year. Other programs with M life do not carry over. For example, with Hyatt status match you must do it every year. However, you are a veteran for life, so it seems like it would make sense for them to have it be lifetime status. If you find out, please let me know!

Drinks at M life properties are still comp’d when playing slots and at the table. Having an M life card doesn’t help or hurt you. As of now, the servers come around every 20 minutes or so and you just place your order. However, there is talk and even some testing of machines that will monitor your play and only allow you a free drink after so much “coin in” on slots. Stay tuned.

24. Chris

I had the opportunity of almost reaching gold on my recent trip but was misinformed by two separate Mlife reps at my resort and am now 9111 TC away from gold. I was told that TC would be added at checkout from the rooms, this is not the case. They are added nightly as your stay progresses. So for anyone chasing status please be aware of that info.

1. Chris

It was. I wasn’t planning to chase gold but after the Mlife rep told me about the rooms I figured I’d try. Definitely would have hoped the reps would know how the program works. Was planning two trips next year where the discounts and offers would have been handy.

1. Alan Post author

Yeah, I have found that the staff are not very knowledgeable. I have been given incorrect information multiple times.

25. Tim Durr

Thank you for all the info you have posted it, very helpful.

I’m a current MLife Platinum member with 165K tier credits…so, coming up a little short for Platinum next year. Considering doing a “chase” trip this coming weekend. Question is do you think it’s worth chasing 45,000 tier credits to get the platinum status?

26. Lisa

I may have may have missed seed this but what if I’m getting tickets for shows in advance how can I earn the points if I have not checked in to charge it to my room?

1. Alan Post author

I’ve been told to keep your receipt and then take it to the M life desk. They can add it to your account.