Options for Caesars Rewards Diamond Celebration Dinner

By | December 9, 2018

Options for Caesars Rewards Diamond Celebration Dinner

Every year (February 1 – January 31), Caesars Rewards Diamond elite members are eligible for a “Diamond Celebration Dinner”.  The Celebration Dinner is a $100 credit that can be used at one of a number of restaurants at Caesars’ properties.  In Las Vegas, there are a lot of locations to choose from.  NOTE: As of February 1, 2019, Total Rewards has been renamed as Caesars Rewards.  The Celebration Dinner benefit will remain.

An easy way to get Total Caesars Rewards Diamond status is through a status match.  You’ll also get two free show tickets a month.

To use your credit, visit one of the restaurants and let them know you wish to use your Celebration Dinner credit.  You must use the entire $100 at one time in one location.  Credit can not be used for gratuity.

A creative way to get more out of the credit if you are a solo traveler is to visit the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace.  For $92, you can purchase the Buffet of Buffets pass.  The pass is good for 24 hours at any of the Caesars’ buffets.  Visits to Bacchanal are an additional fee, so it is best to start there so the up-charge can be covered by the dining credit.

Where did you use your Celebration Dinner credit?  Leave a comment below and tell us how it went.

Not yet a member of Caesars Rewards?  Sign up using this link and you get a bonus 500 Tier Credits when you pick up your membership card at any Caesars property!  In full disclosure, I also get 500 Tier Credits when you sign up.

Full list of restaurants in Las Vegas eligible for the Diamond Celebration Dinner (last updated December, 2018):

Caesars Palace

VooDoo Steak

Flamingo

Center Cut Steakhouse
Paradise Garden Buffet

The Cromwell

GIADA

Interested in other information about Caesars Rewards?  Check out my Caesars Rewards page with tips to help you make the most out of your next visit including how to easily get Diamond status, access to free shows and food, reviews of hotels and much more.

32 thoughts on “Options for Caesars Rewards Diamond Celebration Dinner

1. ERL

Hey, super helpful. I’m trying to status match before my trip on the 30th. I want to know what you mean by 92 Buffet of Buffet Pass- I see on the website it is 49.99. Also would you happen to know if I could buy two buffets and use the 100$ voucher and pay the difference?

2. ERL

Please omit the first part of the comment. You said visit bachhanal first to be included in the 92. I get it. But now to my second, can I use the 100 celebration dinner for two buffet passes?!

1. Alan Post author

Honestly I am not sure, but I don’t know why that would be a problem if you mean you want to buy two passes (one for you, one for someone else). They would need to be there with you and have their own Total (Caesars) Reward card (doesn’t matter their status).

I don’t think you could do two for yourself (and make it 48 hours instead of 24).

2. Kevin

You can use your celebration dinner to buy two 24hour buffet of buffet passes for yourself.

1. daniel solis

Nope unless you want to pay extra each time you visit the Caesars buffet

3. Adrian Long

I used my celebraton dinner when I made diamond April of 2018. Since I made the points then to qualify Diamond for all of 2019, do I get i new celebration dinner starting Feb 1, 2019?

4. xiao ma

kind of stupid question. Can u buy the upgrade pass for Ceasar baccahnal buffet at another buffet? or do u have to start in the morning and go to Baccahnal first?

1. Alan Post author

They way I understand it is that if you buy the pass at another buffet, you have to pay the upgrade fee when you go to Caesars. Which is a problem, because you must use your entire Celebration Dinner credit at once. So I would suggest starting at Caesars. However, you are free to start the 24 hours at any time. I would suggest starting at, say, 7pm. That way you can get dinner that night, and all three meals the next day too.

5. Melanie L.

Would the $100 applies to one person or per bill? I will ave total of 5 member in our family, and I was assume the $100 can apply to the total bill ?

1. Alan Post author

My understanding is that as long as you have one bill for the table, this would take $100 off the bill.

6. SL

Would two people have $200 credit apply to same bill at the same time? If we spend more than $200.

1. Alan Post author

Not sure about that. I would assume so! If you find out, please let me know!

1. Jon Vaughn-Casey

Yes. My host says you can use multiple as long as the person is there as well with ID

7. Dan

Hi Alan! Thanks for the info. I contacted Caesar’s to confirm being able to use the $100 towards the buffet of buffets pass and they informed me that you can NOT do that. Maybe that’s new for 2019.

1. Alan Post author

Interesting! I’ll have to look into it the next time I am down there. Has anyone else run into this problem?

8. Pingback: From zero to hero on the status-match-go-round

9. Roy

When I picked up my diamond card, I was told that it takes 7 days for the celebration dinner credit to post since I got diamond via a status match from Wyndham. Is this correct?

1. Alan Post author

It may be. I’ve heard other reports that it may take a bit for everything to get loaded to the account.

10. Dave Formella

Are there any Caesars’ properties in Reno or Lake Tahoe that participate in the Celebration Dinner promotion?

1. Alan Post author

I’m not sure. I have heard one report that the Harrah’s in Laughlin does so I would not be surprised if other locations participated as well.

2. Jeff

There are a couple like the in-house steak houses that accept the $100 voucher.

11. Bonny

Is there a way to see if the Celebration Dinner reward has been posted to an account on our profile? Recently (few weeks ago) did the mLife status match and heading to LV tomorrow. I’ve received a welcome email listing all the benefits, etc. but can’t see anywhere on my account that it’s been made available yet? Thanks!!

1. Alan Post author

I don’t believe so. I’ve heard it can take a few weeks after becoming a Diamond to have it show up.

12. Leeza

Recently (June 2019) we fly into Laughlin on a junket from (Kentucky via Horseshoe IN). We were all told our offers, gift offers and celebration dinners wi not be honored as they paid for our flights & rooms. All Diamonds looked forward to our night at the Range. About 1/2 the plane rented cars and drove to Las Vegas stayed at MGM properties (comped) as our Diamond status was matched to their Gold. Not a smart move by Harrahs. They save 100 each and lost thousands in gaming dollars. Ninety to $300 free play could have netted thousands. A $50 grill turned into zero $$$. So, if you are traveling to a property via Charter, call ahead for facts.

1. Alan Post author

Thank you for this info. Very interesting! I wonder if this is a new policy.

13. l2thedub

Thank you for the helpful article! Can the celebration dinner credit be used at a restaurant on the list during lunch?

14. Meghan

So if I get Diamond statue today, for example, will I still get a celebration dinner to use before the end of 2019? Or will I have to wait until 2020?